Monday, April 23, 2007

The Reason

Every morning, I wake-up with an uncertainity...
The same question, that's making me restless...
Ever since, I had the privilege to ask myself...
The reason...the reason for my existence!

I tried so hard...but got nowhere...
Everytime I listen to my heart...
I hear whispers that drive me through solitude...
Aloofness calls me to melt within!

None so far satiated my thirst
For knowledge of the reason...
The same reason...I try hard to understand...
But no answer I found!

Trying to shy away from darkness...
From whacky people...from abyss
To the beautiful world out there...
Full of reason and full of logic.

I found the answer finally, not the reason..
But the road to the reason...
Uninhibited quest...The only path to
The Reason...the Reason for my existence!
The Reason...the Reason for my existence!
The Reason...the Reason for my existence!

the Reason..the Reason...the Reason


(This is the best I've written so far... ;))

3 comments:

Srikanth Udarapu said...

Mama...super raa nee poems....
nenu anni chadhuvuthune unna...of all i like The reason most and next is Miss u bits...
keep up and continue raa...ATB

KAPPI said...

Its really nice da. Indeed well thought and written.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful poems...but after 2008 there are no more poems.....life is a cycle of seasons...and each spring brings with itself beautiful colour vibrant emotions....and I hope ...there would be more poems in this blog...